Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Sunday, April 20

Life IS fair...

My boys are finally getting better. We're almost back to normal schedule now. So I took some time out to plan my little guy's upcoming 1st birthday party. My dear hubby reminded me that we have to be fair for our 2nd child with the birthday planning when I dared to mention sending just an 'evite' out for this 1st birthday party, when my older son had this beautiful Luah pool party invitation card designed and mailed out for his. (and not to mention I practically went all out for his hawaii themed party too). So my hubby is right, the 2nd child should not get any less than his big brother - so I put myself to work.

Since my planning might be a bit behind (now that I've got 2 kids to care for), I've decided to send out a "Save the Date" email to all my guest first. Here is the ecard I designed, with a photo I took of the little guy a few months back when we were at the park. His daddy was throwing him up in the air and he was FULL of giggles, I love this shot, it always makes me smile.

1 comment:

Jezzka said...

hey jenny! i love looking at your photos, such nice eye candy. your boys are getting so big! i still have yet to meet the new one, cooper? wow one already? sigh time flies!! hope to catch up with you next time i am in california. i think the last time we got all the davis design people together was at picnic day some odd years back. wow. memories....