Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Friday, April 25

Gallery Wrapped Canvas

I ordered a gallery wrapped canvas about a week ago, as a birthday gift for my little one's room. Well, it finally arrived today and I LOVE it. It turned out great and I can't wait to hang it up in his room. It's a photo of him when he was 14 days young. Very fresh and full of flaky skin on him too. The details on this canvas is amazing, very sharp, and the colors are great. It showed every little piece of my baby's flaky skin he had on him too. I loved those tiny details and these are the details that I refuse to photoshop out from my clients' newborn photos.

Anyone who is interested in getting their photos from their session enlarged to a wrapped canvas like these, please contact me directly. Or you can also place your orders for these wrapped canvas directly through your private gallery's shopping cart as well. It is the same way you would do to order your regular prints online through my site.

If you have any questions on canvas prices, sizes and such, please contact me directly.










1 comment:

Kristin Cook said...

Gorgeous! Who do you use for your canvas wraps?