Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Monday, November 9

Ready, Set, Cut!

Many people have asked me where my kids get their haircut. I figured I might as well share that info with you all here - AT HOME!... um, not me, of course. I can't take the credit for their beautifully cut hair. But my husband's hair stylist, Jacky, who is also a good friend, lives near our place. So instead of going to Jacky's hair salon out in the city during the day, he just comes over to our house at night and cuts all 3 boys' hair one after another all in the same night. Convenient, eh? I LOVE it.

I've been meaning to post these pics that I took of the boys getting their cut and finally got around to them tonight.
Oh, and if you're wondering what my boys have on their faces that makes them look so white and ghostly... its just baby powder. I've learne
d that sprinkling baby power onto the skin helps to keep the tiny strains of hair from sticking onto your moist skin so its easier to remove when you are done. What a great way to use up the baby powder I had.

Oh, and by the way, if you're interested to get the contact info of Jacky, the hair stylist, please email me and I can share that info with you. Jacky owns a hair salon based in San Francisco off of Clement.









No comments: