Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Thursday, November 12

The Friedman Family

One beautiful family from a beautiful city in Hillsborough. I really enjoyed meeting the Friedman family. I was greeted warmly in the driveway from Rick, who is the daddy of this family. Then I met their beautiful older daughter Emily who was so sweet and friendly. We went to find little Adam who his mommy said was "flirting" with me already because he was hiding from me in the house... but eventually we found him hiding behind this big lazy chair, looking a bit shy but very handsome. Mommy Racky looked very well prepared for the photo shoot, showing me the different outfits she have carefully planned for the family. Shortly after my arrival, baby Olivia just started to wake up from her nap. It was a perfect arrival time, just as mommy have planned.

Our photo shoot went well and we just had a few occasional hiccups here and there, so we would take many short breaks to let the kids run free, have their space and press restart again. Baby Emily needed a milk break, Adam needed a few minutes to himself, Emily grabbed a cookie...it was a very casual and typical photo shoot with 3 young kids.

As we were shooting in their backyard, I heard something that completely made my day. Little Adam who is just 6 years old, looked at me and said, "I like your website!" And that just completely caught my attention. I gave him a big smiled and just laughed. It was the cutest, and best compliment I've gotten this month! of course, I was COMPLETELY flattered because I know a 6 year old wouldn't just be telling me something I wanted to hear out of nowhere. He was the cutest thing ever. So throughout my shoot, I would tell him, if you give me a good smile, I will have to put that one on my website. He did so well with his smiles that I will definitely be putting him onto my website to make HIS day because he made mine.

{ Thank you so much Racky & Rick for welcoming me into your beautiful home. I hope you guys enjoyed these sneak peeks from our shoot. }














No comments: