Every mother who has a child in preschool or kindergarten would ask themselves this question - "What should I do with my kid's artwork?" Throwing them away just seem too cruel, but keeping all of them seems like too much to store. As much as we LOVE all of them, you know only a few would actually end up in our scrapbook or on our walls.
Here's my way of saving the artwork. Photograph your child WITH the artwork every year, pick a fun background to use and then make a collage. Have your child pick out his top 20 favorite piece. Throwing away some of the artwork after a photo of your child with it just doesn't seem as guilty after that.
And as for Aidan, he loves to ham it up in front of my camera, can't you tell? He posed most of these on his own. I just said, "Hold this up and let me take a picture". And this is what I got.
Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Tuesday, November 10
The Kid's Artwork
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is such a brilliant idea, and it comes out so fantastic. I can't believe you didn't pose him -- he's a natural model! I bet he'd be great in an ad campaign. American's Next Top Asian Boy Model :-D
Post a Comment