Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Wednesday, October 14

Baby Noah @ 7 months

I met Susan when she was pregnant with baby Noah. And we met again to photograph her newborn baby. And on Sunday, we meet again as baby Noah is now already 7 months old.

It was a great photo shoot on a beautiful afternoon in Stanford. Babies around 7 months old are one of my favorite ages to photograph as they are usually just a sitting duck full of smiles. Little Noah is one fast learner, can you believe he is crawling already? At this rate, I'm sure the next time I'm back (when he turns 1 year), he will most likely be running away from me!

My favorite part of this shoot was to get baby all dressed up, it was almost like changing clothes for a cabbage patch. His mama was so prepared for our shoot, she brought more than 3 outfits to change into. I couldn't resist those cute and stylish outfits his mama brought for him.

One of my favorite shot is this one below, with baby Noah all decked out in his Burberry outfit from head to toe. Now if that's not what you called cute, then I don't know what cute is. I think this little guy is ready to go to Fashion Week!







1 comment:

VEROSUH Photography said...

jenny, i love watching your baby clients grow. your package is incredible! from maternity to each subsequent milestone, it's the perfect way to capture a family's first year together. love!