I don't think I would ever get enough of newborns. I truly love my job and is so fortunate that I get the chance to do what I love and meet so many great people who have put their trust in me with their newborns. Each life brought into this world is a true miracle. And with every newborn I meet, I can still feel how fresh they are out of their mother's womb. Everything about a newborn is just so amazing. Their 2 little eyes, 10 chubby toes, 10 tiny fingers, and tiny little heart beating inside that body... it's amazing how 2 people can create a new little person together. And everytime I walk into the house to meet a newborn, my heart just melt as I am reminded of how tiny they are at just days old - so fresh, so new and so curious.
That feeling was the same when I met baby Ryan in his parents room. He was sound asleep on his parents bed. I couldn't help myself from peeking under his blanket to say 'hello'. "Welcome to this world little one" I thought to myself as I looked at him and smiled.
And at 16 days old, baby Ryan have already learned that he does not want to miss any of the action happening during his photo shoot and decided to stay awake majority of the time. But after a couple of feedings and some rocking in my arms, he managed to doze off on and off. I had to work quickly to capture the few moments we had as he sleep.
{ Thank you Karen & Dave for inviting me into your beautiful home. Your boys were so good to me, I couldn't ask for more. Thank you T & M for behaving so well for me during our photo shoot. I can't wait to show you guys the rest of your photos, enjoy the sneak peeks! }





Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Sunday, October 18
Baby Ryan-Day 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awesome!
Thanks again, Jenny! We absolutely LOVE the sneak peek photos and can't wait to see the rest. :)
Post a Comment