Today marks a very big day for my little Aidan. If you remembered my post from weeks ago, he started to have his very first wobbly tooth. Well, gueeeess what? He woke up this morning and had a gap in his teeth! Daddy noticed it first and asked him where his tooth went? Did he swallow it? (was my first thought) Then Aidan ran back into his bedroom and searched his bed. Viola! We found it on his bed.
I made sure Aidan kept his tooth safely so I told him to put it on this porcelain plate that I have by my sink in the bathroom. As he was reaching for the plate, guess what happened?... Yuuup, you guessed it. The tooth went DOWN the drain. Poor little guy, he burst into tears. The tooth went straight down that drain. I felt so bad for the little guy. We made sure no one uses the sink anymore. And after we came back home from our long day, we went for the elbow pipe. Bucket under the sink, wrench, towels... we opened it up and there it was! (It was stuck into the yellow mildew tho). We washed it out real good. I will not forget how happy little Aidan was when he saw us dig his little tooth out of that pipe. He couldn't wait to put the tooth inside his little tooth fairy pillow for the night!
I'm planning to swap out his little tooth with this BIG dollar coin that I have since I was a teenager. Where did I get those huge dollar coins? It was my hard earned reward when I used to have braces. My orthodontist would award me with a big dollar coin whenever I went in for a visit with VERY clean teeth. So I've collected a few of those since then and never wanted to use it for anything. Now I'm really glad that I am able to pass my very hard earned dollar coins down to my own son tonight.

Showing off his tooth...
Kissing his little tooth fairy pillow before he goes to bed...
Here's a side by side comparison from wobbly stage to the missing tooth....
Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Tuesday, October 20
The Tooth Fairy is coming to town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment