There must be something in the water last year because it seems like everyone is pregnant this year. It must be a good year for babies!
Congrats to all the mommies out there. I can't get enough of these adorable babies!
Last Sunday, I met this gorgeous mama-to-be, Lindsey. She is expecting a baby girl in October. Her due date is October 3rd. I forgot to tell Lindsey that is just a day before MY own birthday (yes, hint hint, my birthday is coming guys!!). Now how exciting is that! Maybe this little girl will arrive ON my birthday if she arrived just a day late.
Well, we're all set for her newborn session as soon as she arrives. And I can't wait to be back to meet her. I love October!
Check out how GORGEOUS she is with her baby bump....
I loved her dimples
Sweet moments together...
The perfect pair for this little California girl.
OR
30 "Likes" or comments on their Facebook post
will earn Lindsey a sweet little gift from our studio.
www.facebook.com/jennyleephotography.com
*****

No comments:
Post a Comment