Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Monday, August 29

Baby Sofia ( 6 months )

I'm finally coming up for some air.

No need to worry about me.

I've just been mad, crazy, insanely busy with my life over here.


But yes, I'm alive and I've been well.

I know its been a while since I've posted. I've been better with my updates over at my Facebook page (if you aren't on our Facebook group, please join us there). I've neglected this blog and it needs much more love than it does now.

Thank you loyal readers for sticking around.

You see, writing isn't my forte but already knew that. I'm a visual person so sharing pictures is much easier for me than writing.

So let me just get straight to the point.

I've been wanting share all my latest sessions here but just haven't had the chance to.

But last weekend, I met this very cute baby, her name Sofia. Through our email exchange, her mama told me Sofia is half India and half European. I couldn't wait to meet her, I knew she would be beautiful.

And as expected, baby Sofia was one ADORABLE little one with a little bit of her mama and daddy mixed in together for sure. I loved her chubby sweet cheeks and she has the cutest birth mark on her foot (her mama also thinks its super cute too!).

Now go see for yourself...

A sweet moment with Daddy.


She loved the camera and loves to look straight at me too.


She has such a beautiful sweet smile here.


She sat up for a few seconds ...


And that's the cutest little birth mark we were talking about...


And we can't forget about their first born.... a 3-year old labrador, April.


{ Thanks Sofia's mom and dad for a great session. Sofia did great even though she skipped her morning nap. I bet she slept REAAAAL good right after I left! }

*****
20+ comments left on this post
OR
30 "Likes" or comments on their Facebook post
will earn little Sofia a sweet little gift from our studio.

*****

No comments: