Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Monday, May 10

Mother's Day

Around Mother's Day each year, my little Coop celebrates his birthday. This year he turned 3. Yes, three, I couldn't believe it either. It seems like it was just months ago when I gave birth to him at the hospital. The past 3 years have gone by amazingly fast and sometimes I wish it would just slow down a bit. I can only freeze time with my camera and I already try to do that as often as I could. I'm trying to enjoy every moment, every giggle and every 'I yove you's and little kisses I can get at this age because I know that one day, he wouldn't want to kiss me the way he does now.

On Cooper's birthday, it was also a day for me to look back to the years that have passed. I digged up this first photo of us together, taken at the hospital. He was only 1 day old. It still amazes me to see babies this size, and then just a year or two later, they grow like 300 times larger.

Days after this photo, I celebrated my first Mother's Day as a family of 4, with my little Cooper in this world.