The past few months have been insanely crazy and I admit, my blog has been completely neglected and I have no more excuse except that I have been so busy with the photo shoots and design work.
A while back, I had the privilege to photograph a very beautiful and stylish family of 4 who owns a very awesome creative studio called Madplum Creative. I remembered when I drove up to their driveway, I noticed a vintage T-bird parked right outside their place. That beauty was just waiting for my Canon's attention. I couldn't miss the chance to photograph their super duber cool car and their super duber cute house inside.
Thanks again, Shannon & Clay... for having me over to play with your kids. I hope your kids had a great time. And I can't wait to see them again real soon.
A while back, I had the privilege to photograph a very beautiful and stylish family of 4 who owns a very awesome creative studio called Madplum Creative. I remembered when I drove up to their driveway, I noticed a vintage T-bird parked right outside their place. That beauty was just waiting for my Canon's attention. I couldn't miss the chance to photograph their super duber cool car and their super duber cute house inside.
Thanks again, Shannon & Clay... for having me over to play with your kids. I hope your kids had a great time. And I can't wait to see them again real soon.






No comments:
Post a Comment