Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Tuesday, February 23

On Valentine's Morning...

...I woke up and made heart shape pancakes for all 3 of my boys (yes, including the BIG grown up one too). Then we opened our Valentine's day present in our jammies. The boys loved their little gifts... a Dinner Doodle pad for Aidan (he LOVES to draw at restaurants before the food arrives)... and cute little ABC Paul Frank flash cards for the little one. And a music Valentine's card for the BIG boy (aka. hubby). I was a happy mommy. Life is sweet.

Every Valentine's Day, whether its your first... or your third, should be celebrated.

Everytime I tell him I have something for him, he would have to close his eyes, open his hands and get it... this time I took a snap of this familiar scene.


I love that sweet, genuine happy look on his face when he received his gift. And then just showing off his mommy's grafiti skillz on his gift. (Ha!)

Oh, trust me, it WAS a heart shape... shoulda took this shot before they ate it huh?

This awesome Dinner Doodle pad had step by step instructions on how to draw things like animals, trucks, etc. My hubby and I saw it at a local bookstore in San Francisco near Pesce restaurant when we were there celebrating our early Valentine's dinner the day before Valentine's day.

No comments: