Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Thursday, February 18

Baby Naomi is One.

Do you still remember our little Naomi here? I photographed her when she was about 4 weeks young, you can see her newborn session here. I can't believe she's ALL grown up now. It's amazing how fast that year went by. I'm sure her mommy thought the same too. I'm glad I was back to document her at One Year old now.

Thank you Leslie & Dave for having me back at your place again. I had a great time listening to Dave play the guitar... maybe more than little Naomi did too. What a lucky little girl to have live music played for her at home each day.


The daring little one jumps off the couch for Mommy to catch her and giggles all the way.


Naomi showing off her cute little outfit on their dining table.

Lucky little Naomi gets to sing songs with live music with her Mommy and Daddy.

No comments: