Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Monday, January 25

Baby Thayer

I've only got one word to describe this new family: GORGEOUS!

Yes, indeed, just meet baby Thayer. You don't have to wonder where he got his good looks from, I mean, just look at his parents.

It was such a joy to meet this little new family. They were so awesome and so easy to work with. My favorite part of their session is that I could honestly say that I truly felt the love they had inside their home. And often times I walked by and found this Daddy just sitting there staring at his baby sleeping on his bed. It was the sweetest thing ever. And the mommy told me he does that all the time too. (I think this Daddy is in love with his baby!) I loved the way this mommy snuggled with baby Thayer and the soft sweet voice she had when she spoke to him, the gentle kisses she gave him. And just the way these two bonded and interacted with each other, it was all too sweet to describe.

Lisa & Kevin - You guys made it so easy for me, thank you. And thank you so much for inviting me to come over to spend the beautiful morning with you all. I had an awesome time at your photo shoot and is so glad you guys did too. I can't wait to show you guys the rest of your photos in a few weeks.






No comments: