Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Wednesday, January 20

Baby Connor

Um, hello, ah, yes, I'm still catching up over here and no, I didn't forget about you guys at all. That's why I wanted to pop in to say "Hello".

Meet our little guy here, his name is Connor. He's just 3 months young and is already full of smiles.

Thank you little Connor for being good to me. It was so good to meet you my little man. I hope you liked our little walk up in the hills, I thought you might enjoy that beautiful scenery up there right by your house. I sure loved it. I also loved the big smiles you gave me that day too. Remember to keep on smiling to your mommy and daddy because that is what they look forward to see each and everyday when they pick you up and look you in the eyes.








No comments: