Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Tuesday, September 29

The Connolly

One gorgeous home in the heart of Mill Valley lived one beautiful family of five. Meet the Connollys . They are a happy bunch who was so much fun to shoot for. All 3 boys were full of energy and no one seemed to be shy towards my camera at all - lucky me!

There were many beautiful rooms I photographed in but my favorite one was their bathroom. I mean, their bath tub was too gorgeous not to be used as a prop. The minute I saw the tub I knew I wanted to have some photos of the kids in there. But little did I know, we even ended up throwing their doggie into the tub altogether too. It was so much fun!

{ Jocelyn & Sean - Thank you so much for having me over to spend the beautiful morning with your family... being able to capture your 3 boys at this very special age was a privilege. Thanks for choosing me as your photographer. Boys rock! }









No comments: