Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Tuesday, September 8

Baby Evan - Day 14

It was so great to finally meet Allison and her family, especially the new addition to their family.

Meet baby Evan. He's 14 days young. Can he get any cuter? He's got an adorable big brother who will be his playmate forever. What a lucky little guy Evan is.


The Tryk home was nothing but awesome. Beautiful twigs, a modern fireplace, huge windows with lots of light, sky lights, a great view looking out to the beautiful Mill Valley, a beautiful textured dining table that was just screaming to be photographed. This Tryk family definitely strives to stay green and healthy and owns this gorgeous online store selling safe stainless steel bottles, its called EarthLust. I looove their designs, its so simple and so fresh, and those who knows me definitely knows that I'm a gal who's all about simplicity, fresh and clean designs. I'm a big fan of their product and have got to get myself one of those very soon. You gotta go check them out for yourself - www.earthlust.com

During our shoot, we took many little breaks... to nurse, to change diapers, wait for baby to fall asleep and repeat, and repeat. Our 3.5 hour photo session took some work but it was all well worth it especially when I came home and saw the images that I've captured during their shoot. You an see and feel the love this mommy and daddy had for their children, it was truly unconditional and I can feel their heart bursting with love as they held little Evan in their arms.

{ Thank you Allison & Adam for welcoming me into your beautiful home. Colton is a beautiful child and has the cutest smile ever. I can't wait to show you guys the rest of photos real soon! }








6 comments:

jools3 said...

I want one.

Susan K Cole said...

Ahhhhhhhh-mazing. But no one expected otherwise. These are two people who should be bringing babies onto the planet!

Sue H said...

How very lovely. All four of them.

abo said...

Jenny Lee,You have captured the beauty of baby Evan and his brother and parents. I wish I could see all the photographs! Anne Bobo

Hannah said...

Super cute photos! Way to capture a moment.

donna casparian said...

i want to be your nannette!!...or those sweet boys can come play at camp donna for the summer. the pics just make me happy!