Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Tuesday, December 2

The Joe Family...



It's a privilege for me to photograph the Joe Family once again. I still remember my first photo shoot with Tyler, who turned one back in September of 2007. It was a photo shoot with their beloved grandma, who came to visit from Canada. That was when there was only 2 little boys in the Joe Family.

Last year, this family of four was expecting a little sister on the way, what a wonderful addition to the Joe family. Some of you might still remember this beautiful face of baby K, who I also photographed when she was just 12 days young ... along with her 2 very happy big brothers. Baby K is already 7 months now, its crazy how fast kids grow.

This year, the Joe family wanted a very "San Francisco" theme to their holiday portraits and thought of doing their photo shoot by the cable cars. What a fun idea! These photos definitely screams "I love San Francisco". And I'm so glad I got to capture every child's very own personality in their family photo.

What I loved most about these shots, is being able to feel the child's personality through these photos .... that silly tongue sticking out ... the thumb in the mouth giggling... or that big genuine smile from playing peek-a-boo and that very curious look that baby K gives (what great eye contact she has!)

Because I know that years later, these are the photographs every parent will really treasure... just seeing their child being who they are naturally.... and remembering exactly just that.










1 comment:

Shelby said...

these pictures are adorable :) i love them!