Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Thursday, December 25

Baby Connor - 4 weeks

Hello. Merry Christmas.

I want you to meet Baby Connor. I photographed him 2 days before Christmas. He was born just days before Thanksgiving. And now he is about to celebrate his 2nd holiday already. Baby Connor was just one day away from being One Month old on the day of our shoot. Exciting, eh?

Connor has a very cool big brother too. His name is Trevor, who is now 2 and a half. I still remember the day I photographed little Trevor, he was only 6 months old. Look how much he has grown up already. As a photographer, it's always very rewarding to see these babies who I've once photographed all grown up.

During our photo shoot, Baby Connor decided that he didn't want to miss any of the excitement happening in the photo shoot and tried to stay awake for most part of his session. His mommy and I stayed patiently together and waited till he felt asleep... and about 2 hours into our session, the little guy was still awake. I can tell he was fighting real hard to stay awake though. And finally, we tried the car seat trick and he fell asleep shortly after that. Whew!

It was very cute to be able to get lots of awake shots because these tiny ones always give you so many different expressions. But it is always the sweetest, to be able to capture these newborns sleeping as they do most of their days. I remember telling Connor's mommy that I could probably sit there all day just to watch a baby sleep. It's just the sweetest thing ever!

Big brother Trevor loves his little brother so much.


He finally gave up and slept ... and even let me wrap him up too.


I love the little fur on newborns.


Two of my favorite in newborns ... little toes and belly buttons.
Oh, so yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every time I look at these I tear up in wonder and awe. You were sooooo patient with a wide-awake baby and a feisty, uncooperative toddler. I don't know how you do it, but these photos are magic. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Love, Amy