What a beautiful day it was in San Francisco, especially at the beach. I can't believe it wasn't cold or windy, now that's quite rare for the city. It must been our lucky day for our beach shoot.
Beverly and I used to work together and we've been talking about having family portraits done for her and her kids for the longest time. We finally met up and made it happen. And I finally got to meet her 2 beautiful kids....
Bakers Beach is a beautiful beach and it is also known as a nude beach. And boy, did we see a bunch of that. Two middle aged men won't stop talking around naked in the background?! How distracting! I had to wait for the nude man to walk away or dodged him out of my photos. I did take a few shots of the family with the naked man in the background just hanging out though... (just for some fun memories - Ha). I bet you guys can't wait to see those!?
Thanks for being such good sports during the photo shoot Kai and Zack. And Zack, thanks for working the camera so well after all... you've got a great smile, especially when your mom and sister tried to kiss you!







Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Monday, November 24
Bev, Zack & Kai
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment