Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Saturday, November 8

Grace @ 34 weeks

She was one of the youngest mother-to-be I've shot... and also one of the cutest ones too. With a jolly personality, she was so easy to work with.She laughed so easily and smiled so naturally. And at 34 weeks, her belly was pretty small compare to many others I've seen. We even tried to make her belly stick out more so it would look more round for certain shots. Oh, and we didn't forget her first baby, Trixie, she stopped by for a quick shot too.

Can you tell she's having a baby girl? I can, her belly grows in such a round shape. It doesn't stick out forward like most expecting moms do,when they're having a boy (mine did with both my boys). Maybe it's an old-wives tale... but I like to believe its true. I bet the two lovebirds are anxious to meet their little girl VERY soon.


Congrats to the both of you. I can already tell that its going to be one beautiful baby girl from the two of you.











No comments: