Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Sunday, October 12

Valerie

Meet little Valerie. She is 13 months and just had her first birthday recently. Her mommy wanted a photo shoot to document her big milestone.

This little girl has 6 teeth, 2 big eyes and the biggest smile ever. The minute I walked into the room, she greeted me with a big beautiful smile. I knew it would be a good shoot from that minute on and I was right. Valerie did not cry one bit throughout our entire shoot today. What a good baby.

Little Valerie gave me a good workout though, she was FULL of energy, like an energizer bunny but way cuter. It was fun keeping up with her and it was so easy to get her to smile. I loved how she was such a friendly little one, she came straight at me towards my camera and held onto my legs for support to stand. I'm sure it won't be long before she starts to walk.

I hope her mommy and daddy enjoy these few sneak peek shots from today!








No comments: