Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Wednesday, October 15

Niko

The Shieh family is one of my good friend, June's cousin. I still remember the day June told me that her cousin had a baby and I can't believe it's been 3 years already since she told me that. I finally had the privilege to meet the Shieh family this past weekend and photographed their 3 year old son.

Meet Niko. (What a cute name, eh?) He is one active toddler who loves to run around. When the Shieh family arrived in the parking lot, Niko got out of the car, I lend out my hand to greet him and he was shy to look at me. We spent some time to get him warmed up to me.

We had a great time at Vasona Park in Los Gatos running around, looking at ducks, walking on the bridge, riding his bike, looking at trains and merry go rounds at this big park. Towards the end of our shoot, Niko couldn't wait to go on the train ride they had there. And before I left, he was all warmed up to me and even gave me a big high five.

I hope Niko's mom and dad likes these few sneak peeks!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - I remember Niko.. He's so cute.. I have a pic of him probably a few years ago.. he's so cute..