Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Thursday, August 28

Yearbook Yourself...

If you're looking for something to pass time online, I've got the perfect site to introduce you to.

Check out www.yearbookyourself.com It's the best place to waste your time online. And guess what? It's photo related too.


Upload a photo of yourself to this interactive flash site, then you can choose your yearbook hairstyle from different years back...from year 1954 to 2000 . Look how much time I wasted online the other night - I had lots of fun as you can see so I had to share.

My favorite is the 1968 Omega style. I remember seeing a photo of my mom with a hairstyle just like that. My mama would be so proud if I can do that to my real own hair right now.

I know you can't wait to try this out, so have fun, go Yearbook Yourself now!


No comments: