Meet baby Anila. She is one tiny infant who is extremely cute. She was also born a preemie. But was a very healthy preemie at birth. She even arrived days before her mommy's Baby Shower! ... so I guess after all, her mommy didn't get the chance to have her party but had the baby to celebrate with instead.
And guess what? She is my best friend's niece. That means I'll definitely get a chance to see her again. Yeh! And as you might already noticed, she is a hybrid baby. Her mommy is Chinese and her father is Indian. Together, they made one beautiful child who is cuuuute as a bean! Just look at that toothless smile. I bet you are smiling back at her right now. 

Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Monday, August 25
Baby Anila
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment