After much anticipation, my new site FINALLY launched this week!
You can check it out at the same URL: http://www.jennyleephotography.com/
You will see brand new everything - new site with new photos, new colors, new bio page, new sections, new logo, branding and slogan (all designed and concepted by ME). And thanks to my good friend Amy Heinz, who did magic on the copy for my site. Please feel free to leave comments and feedback for me.
Let's share my joy together - Yipppppy! 
Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Sunday, March 9
JLP Launched!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jenny,
I love your new website! I love the slide shows and the accompanying music. You make me wish I had little ones of own already.
I had to post your website to my facebook and on my MySpace bulletin. We have a lot of friends with babies and now I want them all to come to you and have your touch on their memories.
Love it! Keep up all the beautiful work!
Thanks for the love SMC. I'm flattered you are sharing me with all your friends on FB and MS. I can't wait till the day you have YOUR baby! :o)
Post a Comment