Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Sunday, March 9

Nicole - 39 weeks

She was due on 2/29 - a Leap Year baby, how special. This expecting mother was one of the most beautiful pregnant mother I've photographed. And this was shot 6 days before due date. This isn't her first baby either, it's her 4th child. Can you believe that? And she told me, all other 3 kids were all due early. We were cutting it so close to the due date.

I even called her that morning to make sure baby was still INSIDE before I headed over for her shoot, otherwise I'll be there doing their newborn session instead. (newborn sessions of this baby coming soon.... stay tune)

She made my session so easy. She was very comfortable with her body, and that's what I loved about her. What's not to be comfortable about when you got a body like this?



No comments: