Digging through my HD tonight, I came across this 2012 personal project that I started at the beginning of this year... and I just realized that I somehow lost steam with it. I guess I will have to try harder to find time to continue with this project this summer.
It's a personal project of my 2 boys, just being themselves, doing their daily things as I capture them in their natural state. I guess this was suppose to happen once a month... but oh boy, what happened and where did I left off? Well, either way, I thought it was still worth sharing. I hope you enjoy seeing my unfinished project. This can still be a work in progress... as this year isn't over yet, right? We're only in ... July?! What?!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful July 4th holiday!
![]() |








3 comments:
Your boys are beautiful. These are brilliant!
awesome photos! I love how you captured the fun
@imfashionstoned - Thank you so much!
Post a Comment