Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Monday, January 24

Bartel Family

Still trying very hard to catch up and share all the beautiful family sessions I did over the holiday.

Meet the Bartel family. Talk about a gorgeous family.

We found this beautiful open field location which was located just down the end of the street from their house. I was lucky to get some beautiful golden light there during that hour.

But I am a big believer that its not the location that makes the photograph beautiful, but rather the subject that makes them beautiful instead. It doesn't matter where you are but what matter is the connection and love that is shared among the family.

Looking back at these images now, I can still feel the smiles that was shared among them, whether it was the father and his little girl, or mom with her older child. I can still hear the giggles that was shared from that day when I look back at these images.

My favorite? This one below. The eye contact captured between Mom and his first born. The way they gazed into each others' eyes. I feel that connection between them. And this is what makes me happy as a photographer.

Here are a few of my favorites from their session...

















{ Thank you Bartel family for having me over to capture your gorgeous little girls that day. }

No comments: