Meet Jacob and Ava, two beautiful kids that was SO good to me. I love their smiles. I love their age. I love how well-behaved they were. I loved how they listened to what I asked them to do. I loved how they laughed at my silliness. I just loved every minute I was there.
Jacob had the coolest boy room you can imagine. Star Wars and Superman decals on the walls. And a car bed any kid would die for. And even a beautiful drawing table in their room to encourage creativity. These siblings were so good to each other. I mean, just look at the way Ava glanced into his brother's eyes when she held his hand. This shot is my favorite from the whole session.
{ Amy & George - Thank you for sharing your beautiful kids with me. }








Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Thursday, December 30
Jacob & Ava
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment