I didn't even get a chance to post this beautiful belly that I photographed some weeks back. Well, guess what? I already went back to photograph the newborn already so I am just going to have to post both of the sessions in this one post now.
Meet our brand new mommy and her beautiful belly, Priscille.
She was 35 weeks pregnant and had a very nice round belly. They had such a gorgeous living room which I loved. The living room was ready for a photo shoot... the white couch, orange and green accents, wooden bowl, textured rug. And of course, the nursery was utterly cute too. This mama sure have great taste in her colors and furnitures. I loved the style.
Now, meet their new little guy, he is only 6 days young when we met. His name is Sebastien. I remember when his mommy was still pregnant, she told me she named her baby SMS. "SMS?" I said. Yes, that's his initials... is that just too cute and 2010 or what? Sebastien Martin is his name. I see a rockstar in the future with that name. This special name, Sebastien was also on my boy list of names to choose from when I was pregnant with my 1st baby boy :) I still love this name very much till this day.
{ Priscille & Dennis - Thank you so much for having me back again... it was such a pleasure to photograph your fresh little boy in his first week of life. You have a beautiful and cute little family, congrats again. It was a pleasure to meet Dennis' parents too, I loved how your dad was both eager and relieved to know that I can speak chinese too when he met me :P It was just too cute }
** Leave 20+ comments left for this cute family, I will send baby Sebastien a little gift from our studio.










2 comments:
Beautiful shots! Love them all n Nice family shots.
Thank you Christine :)
Post a Comment