Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Tuesday, August 31

Coming up for Air...

Hello. I'm still alive. I know I've been completely MIA. Well, so much have happened with my life and our studio in the past 2 months, I don't even know where to start. Plus, I can't believe its the end of August already. Where did my summer go?!


I have ALOT of pics to share, but I just haven't had the time to edit or post as fast. I will try to do better and catch up with all the shoots I've had, lots of cute babies, beautiful bellies and my crazy boys, etc.

But for now, I'll need to keep this short and sweet.

And I can't just write a post without sharing a good photo, so here's one for a good laugh :)
(I think baby Kenzie was trying to give me a message for being constantly in her face with my giant black camera.)


More fun pics to come soon...

No comments: