I'm slowly coming up for some air and is trying to catch up on my blog here as you can see.
A maternity shoot I did a while back, which I never had the chance to post until tonight (especially since my iPhone is patiently being updated right now to the iOS4 software as I'm writing this and I don't want to touch my other computer yet while its doing its job).
Meet Monica, her belly was so round and beautiful at 37 weeks. It's her first baby and this hot couple is so thrill to welcome their little one. Well, 2 days after this photo shoot, I received an email from Monica telling me she had her baby boy! Whew... that was close. Good thing she didn't go into labor 'during' our photo shoot.
Congratulations guys. Baby Jacob is gorgeous and completely tiny and adorable. Thanks for having me back to photograph your precious little one.

I love these intimate ones of the two of them...
And finally, a family portrait of them I love.









No comments:
Post a Comment