Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Monday, April 5

A Fabulous Easter Weekend

It was a weekend filled with lots of fun, colorful eggs, candies and laughs. I spent my Saturday afternoon painting eggs with my kids and nephews. I've never really dyed eggs before (yeh, I know)... so this year I made sure the kids got to dye some eggs for Easter since both of them are at the age where they can now understand so much more than they did last year or the year before. During the process of egg dyeing, I also learned that adding vinegar to the color dye makes the colors brighter, now isn't that a cool thing to know.

So from here on out.. I am going to make this a little
Easter tradition for my kids... finding time to just sit down and paint eggs together...year after year. I really loved how it turned out. And I mostly just loved spending that quality time with the boys... and being able to capture all those beautiful colors with my camera.

Hope you all had a fabulous Easter weekend as well. Cheers!


Coop opening the little Easter present I got him...





Showing the little guy how to dye an egg for the very first time...

Empty baskets ready for the Egg Hunt...

The boys had such a great time...it was too cute.



Filled with colors, candies and love.


No comments: