I love to watch the boys play together on the weekend. And I especially love the age they are in right now, 6 and 2.5 years old. It's a really fun age and I am definitely trying to enjoy this time with them as much as I can.
The 2 boys get along very well (well, most of the time)... and of course, other times, they would fight for their Lego's, LightSabers, etc. It's just part of brotherhood. I hope someday when they grow up, they will always be just as close as they are right now. Especially when I see them look for each other the minute they wake up... "Where's Adun, Mommy?".... "Where's Coop Coop, Mama?".... they always have each other in their hearts... and I hope this will continue when they grow up.
Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Friday, December 11
Growing Up Together
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment