Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Thursday, August 13

The Chung Family

It's an honor when a good friend ask you to photograph their family.

My buddy, Yoon and his wife are expecting another little boy this October. What a fun little bunch they were. Everyone was so comfortable with the camera, they helped made my job so easy. Little Conan needed a little warming up in the beginning so I had to give him his space and let him get used to having me around. I began our shoot from a distance (thanks to my 200mm lens!). After about 15mins into the shoot, Conan seemed warmed up to the idea that I'll be around for a bit longer. And he eventually gave us those sweet little smiles. During the shoot, Conan was coming straight up at me towards my camera with his stick and giggling too! And by the end of our shoot, he even gave me a sweet hug goodbye. Lucky me!

{ Yoon & Kathy - Thank you for choosing me as your photographer. It was a privilege to have the chance to photograph such a great family. I can't wait to meet your little star. }











No comments: