Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Sunday, September 21

Baby Alexander - Day 5

One of the most rewarding part about my job as a baby photographer is being able to watch these babies grow up. Remember that beautiful mom that is on the front page of my website? Well, she's back again. And this time, she had Baby #2. Congratulations on another baby boy! Tracy looked amazingly when I saw her today. She barely gained any weight throughout her 2nd pregnancy, she was definitely ALL baby because she was already wearing her regular jeans!

Meet her sweet baby, Alexander. He is 5 days young. And he looks JUST like his big brother, William.

I still remember that day when I photographed William when he was just 8 months old, and then again at the park when he turned one. Every time I saw him, he looked different, but one thing never changed though, he was always so happy to see me, I love it.

William is already 18 months now and how wonderful it must be for 2 brothers to be so close in age. The photo shoot went very well today, baby Alexander was a pretty good sleeper throughout his session. And you see that shot of baby smiling back at mommy? Right after he gave us that big beautiful smile, he decided to pee pee all over his mommy... leaving us with laughs and giggles.



Don't they look alike? Such handsome boys.






His mommy called this the Kung-Fu fighting shirt. I love the colors.








No comments: